Gift for my 20 years old birthday

Actually i had a promise to my self that i would posted here exactly on my birthday, May 12. It was 18 days ago. But there are so many activities and many conspiracy theories ruin my days. In the last post, i was become a sales exhibition in Transvision company. But that was only 1 week because i didn't interesting anymore and i couldn't find my self so comfort with that job. I resigned, applied CV again and again to another companies. Bored. Tired. I should struggling for my own future.

One day, there was a text message in the morning, it was invitation for interview in the evening, in the same day. I wasn't surprised. Went with straight face but fully hoping inside my heart. And i was accepted. Became a frontliner in one of store, in the biggest electronic mall in town, BEC. Spent 12 hours per day with only one day off per week. Started from 10 AM until 9 PM successfully made me exhausting. It always ends with crying at midnight, tears stained in my pillow and repeated every day. What a self suffering. Haha. I'm not a drama queen but i have fragile heart that's why i'm easy to cry if something bother me.

Finally, Allah answer my pray. Exactly in my birthday, May 12, after 13 days i've worked there, there was a call in the morning, that was invitation for interview again. She asked if i ever applied for Accounting Administrative to her company. I forgot cause i've sent cv to many companies more than 50 letters. Haha.
Lucky! Tomorrow is my day off. So i went to that company. At this time, i went with no hoping. Cause i know my weakness is Math and everything about accounting.

I came late, the test has going on. Still with straight face and not really hoping, i smiled inside. I only play around with this. Didn't take this seriously.

Here we go. The interview time. With the owner of the company. He said i wasn't qualified for this position but Alhamdulillah he offered me another position. Guess what he offered me being an administrative. I see this as a gift from Allah.

Now i'm sitting in front of the computer, at office. Being administrative in Kamarung Regency.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top