episode 1

So, this is my first post since few weeks ago i made this new blog. The old one is oellantlovefreedom.blogspot.com. And i've written that blog since 2009 when i was 14 in junior high school. Why i made this new blog? Umm, come on it's up to me. Haha.

Actually there are a lot of story i wanna tell but let me explain my situation right now. Now i'm sitting in front of PC in a internet cafe near from my house. It's 7.13 PM and i open www.asianafricancarnival.com website to make sure that i must re-register for being a volunteer at Asian African Carnival 2015. It will be held on April 21-27, 2015 in Bandung. And i was a little bit disappointed cause the deadline is today at 10 AM. Damn! I'm late. So i just email the committee and ask if i still can contribute or no. Hufft... I hope i can.

Anyway today was soo amazing for me. Cause today i had an interview and i answered many questions so well and the interviewer was very glad to knew my ability in Marketing and guess what, i will start to work in Transvision company on this Monday. That's not bad. I also need so much money recently. Yeah, everybody need money. So, just see what will happens next.

Oh ya. i also met the same interviewee, his name is Suna. We had a comfortable conversation while we were waiting the interview started. He's very good looking person. He asked me about where i come from, where i live, education background, and asked me about family. I also asked him the same. In this first time i talked with him, i can see what's his vision, his point of view about something. and he's very warm person, easy going, and smart.

Yeah this is not usual. I mean i don't usually easy-to-friendly at the first time when i meet new people. But i don't know he is different. Maybe he was interested with me. Hey who knows. Haha. Guess what, we will be together in the same placement on this Monday. Cute. Wish me luck in order to comfortably working in this company. Cause the salary, incentive, and the bonus is very high. Haha.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top